Summary of Responsibilities;
- Perform day-to-day on-aircraft Avionics troubleshooting and repair tasks on customer aircrafts and do follow-ups on existing services.
- Perform maintenance checks on Avionics systems including but not limited to communications, navigation, autopilot, Pitot static, entertainment, radar, AC & DC power distribution and aircraft lighting etc. Some travel may be required.
- Carry out various installations on aircraft.
- Operate Avionics test equipments including air data test set, navigation and communications, ATC ramp testers and other electronics test equipments.
Skills and Qualifications;
- Transport Canada AME E License.
- A&P license an asset.
- Minimum 2 years Avionics experience on General Aviation aircraft. Business jet experience will be an asset.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills with good quality workmanship.
- Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, some shift-work and on-call based on workload schedules.
- Must possess strong listening, communication, time and project management skills.